Historical and more

Baltic-Freizeit GmbH took over this place in 1992. In the summer of 1993, guests could spend their holidays in 80 new holiday homes.

On the 28 hectare area, which includes the entire plant, also 1200 parking spaces were newly created and (almost all) equipped with electricity and water, and to some extent also with sanitation. Three comfortable wash houses have been available to guests since 1995.

The numerous permanent campers feel very well on our place. By redesigning the holiday park, they have taken a lot of patience with some moves to finally set up their own place.

With the construction of the threshing floor, here find a restaurant, a cozy bar with entertainment and billiards, two squash courts place, baltic-Freizeit GmbH strives to combine the sporty with the physical well-being.

There are also two tennis courts, a miniature golf course, rental bicycles and table tennis tables for physical exercise. For romping for the little vacationers three playgrounds have arisen.

The outdoor cocktail bar is always a popular meeting place. On the way to the beach is the beach snack, here in the high season small food and drinks are offered. For all structural measures that have been realized within the last few years, baltic-Freizeit GmbH always wanted to preserve and maintain the character of this beautiful heath landscape.

The opening hours of the dining facilities can be found here .